Tuesday, August 21, 2012

All kinds of weather, we stick together

Marsh Texture © Alexandra Kassing


Sisters, sisters
There were never such devoted sisters...


Oh, hi! 

My sisters are all pretty awesome (and cute), but only one of them let me talk her into being in an art exhibit with me.

That sister is Alexandra Kassing.  She's a fantastic painter.  And she lives in South Carolina, which means I don't get to see her nearly enough, and we've never been in any shows together.

I nagged her into applying to an exhibit at the St. Louis Artists' Guild with me, and hey yay — we both got in!

The exhibit is Lay of the Land, and it opens this Friday, August 24, at the Artists' Guild.  Come!



Opening: 
Friday, August 24, 2012 - 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Exhibition Dates: 
Friday, August 24, 2012 - Sunday, October 21, 2012
Admission: 
Free and Open to the Public
Juror: 
Jack Brumbaugh
Location:
St. Louis Artists' Guild
Two Oak Knoll Park
Clayton, MO 63105
Gallery: 314-727-6266
Maps & Directions




No comments:

Post a Comment