Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Sign Language" show at Urban Eats



I hung up my first show at Urban Eats this past weekend.  I've got a lot of new work in it.  There are matted photos and postcards for sale, in addition to the framed pieces* that are hanging.  I'm very excited about this show and the other artists' work as well.  (Download a flyer here for information on the other artists.)

The show will be hanging throughout April, after which we will rotate in our next shows for May.**

I am having a come-see-me event on Sunday, April 25, from 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.  Urban Eats will have tasty food and drinks for sale.  So come have br/lunch and say hello!

Oh, to whet your appetite for the show, click on the video below to see a little preview video made by one of the participating artists, Naomi Silver of Culture Surfer.



And one more thing ... I had postcards made for the show and I would love to send you one.  Just message me your address and I'll pop it in the mail to you.***  With a check for $15,000.****


*Did I mention that usually framed 8"x10" photos are $125 but for this show they are available for the low low price of $80?  I didn't?  Well, I did now!
**Mine will be Polaroid photographs and images made with Polaroid film.
***Free, no-obligation, nobody will visit your home, even if you are unable to come to the show you may keep the postcard as my free gift to you.  So you out-of-town folk, request away.  I want to use these!  While supplies last.
****Checks will not be honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment