Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The medium is the message


... or something like that.

I certainly think signs are super interesting to look at even when I am not absorbing what it is they are trying to convey to me. 

There are so many signs visible at this corner that I almost don't know where to look; no matter, it's the greater whole that draws me in. 

I have a show next month Urban Eats Cafe in south St. Louis on Meramec Street.  Have you been?  They have drinks called boozies.  That's smoothies + booze.  What more could you need to know? 

Back to the show:  It's called "Sign Language".  I will have photos of signs.  All kinds.  Little, big.  Metal, neon.  Maybe even paper.  Man, there will be some materials that I haven't even mentioned yet, I'll bet.  You don't want to miss this!

I don't know if this photo will be in the show yet.  You'll have to come see.  The show is going to be full of all kinds of crazy surprises like that.

A few details are here.  More to follow, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment