Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Indie craft show this weekend


I took this photo during my Chain-of-Rocks-Bridge-in-the-Rain mis/adventures a couple of months ago. And I developed the film. And yes, I am going to think developing film is the coolest thing I've done for, like, ever.

The photo will be making its debut at the Big Ass Indie Art & Craft Show this weekend at Mad Art Gallery. I just printed it for the first time the other night and it turned out just how I wanted it to and generally that doesn't happen for me on the first try (especially with film!) so I am especially pleased.

The show should be fun. There was one right before Christmas last year that was just great. The way everything was displayed, the things everybody made. Friday evening will have entertainment to go along with the shopping. Says Mad Art:

Friday night will be full of bad ass entertainment. We are very proud to present Gem Sweater Maven Leslie Hall who will be performing with crafting superstars The Ly's. Lolla VanElla, Clownvis Presley, and Michelle Mynx will also be performing. Admission is free. Cash bar available. This event is not to be missed. Get there early! Space is limited



Hours:

Friday, July 31 -- 7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 1 -- 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 2 -- 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

Be there or risk having a tiny ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment