Thursday, May 28, 2009

3, 2, 1 & Chain of Rocks



You know how people will do the dumbest things for love? Well, I'd never do that. That's dumb.

I will, however, do dumb things for photographs! Boy howdy.

I needed to finish a roll of film for my film developing class this past Tuesday.

On Sunday I awoke to light rain outside. Looked at the radar, thought it looked like it was going to clear up for a good while, drove to the Chain of Rocks Bridge, which is an old alignment of Route 66, now a pedestrian and bicycle bridge. I got about 2/3 of a mile onto the bridge when the skies opened up and the rain began to pour.

But I got like four photos -- including this one above, so you know, totally worth it. And -- this is from the very first roll of film I've ever developed. Hooray! I've done it!

The sale? In my Etsy shop? Just three -- 3 -- days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment