Thursday, March 5, 2009

Firecracker Firecracker Boom Boom Boom



Originally uploaded by Hilary (curioush)
Did you used to say that little rhyme in pre-school? Did you get in trouble for saying "girls got the sexy legs"? I wonder what it was really supposed to say.

I dropped off some new photos -- including this one -- today at The Firecracker Press on Cherokee Street here in the Gravois Park neighborhood of South St. Louis.

If you have not been there before, please do yourself a favor and go! If you haven't been to this new location, or haven't been in a while, you should also go! Their work is gorgeous, and if I could I would probably paper my whole house with it.

To see more of Firecracker's work or learn about the letterpress process watch this little video from a couple of years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment