Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let it snow



When I was a kid (and perhaps since I've been an adult) I used to do some mental bargaining when there was a chance of snow: "if we get a snow day I will totally do the studying I didn't do tonight", "if we get a snow day I will clean up my room", etc. Sometimes that works, usually doesn't.

Anyway: word on the street is that there might be a snow day tomorrow.

For a while I've been meaning to work on making some Polaroid transfers, which I haven't done in some time. So tonight I'm bargaining that if we get a snow day tomorrow, I will make something.

It might not be a Polaroid transfer right now (although I did get a pack of film out of the fridge, so the easy part is out of the way), but it's possible I'll finish cutting the fabric for a purse I'm making, or that I will go through Thanksgiving and Christmas family photos and get them uploaded somewhere.

Baking chocolate chip cookies counts as making something, in my estimation, so that might be the ticket.

If we get that snow day.

2 comments:

  1. I love your polaroid transfers. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Not too crazy about what I came up with this time, but I've got in mind what I can do differently the next so we'll see. They are temperamental little buggers.

    Glad you're blogging now; always enjoy your NY views.

    ReplyDelete