Wednesday, June 17, 2009

the Windows of Cherokee



Final photo class was last night. I mostly just developed some photos from my friends' wedding last week. Never did get into the darkroom to make prints, as I suspected I mightn't. Maybe I'll take the class again in the Fall to learn that component.

This is from my Sunday-morning outing to Cherokee Street a few weeks ago. Even when there is almost nobody out, it's surprising how many people want to chat you up when you've got a camera! Within about 10 minutes I got three questions about what I was doing ("are you going to buy that place?", "did you photograph my house up the street?", "did you see that one building -- you know the one -- up the street?") I was feeling a little shy about that so I didn't last too long that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment