Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Celery































I will be donating a photo to the Missouri Coalition for the Environment's 2009 Earthworks exhibit and auction at the Regional Arts Commission* in the Loop here in St. Louis in May.

I was in this show a couple of years ago and found it to be really cool. So be sure to check it out once it's up!

Still thinking about what photo I'll use. I have a few things in mind. One idea that came to me tonight was one of these photos of celery that I've been working on. In my brain there are reasons why one of these might fit with an environmental theme, but I've not got all the words for it yet.



* I still have a couple of pieces hanging there currently in the Holga Polka Invitational through February 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment